Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon August 12, 2013
TN Exports Increase $300 million In First Half
Tennessee's exports increased 1% in the first half of the year, setting a new record for the state. The International Trade Administration says exports were $16 billion, up $300 million from the same period last year. The biggest export gains were increases of 60%to Singapore, 26% to the United Arab Emirates, 26% to South Korea and 17%to the Netherlands.
The Intentional Trade Association's Commercial Service has 100 offices in the United States — including in Nashville, Knoxville and Memphis — and in American embassies and consulates in more than 70 countries.