Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue August 13, 2013
Three Fort Campbell Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan
Three Fort Campbell soldiers have died in Afghanistan supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
The Department of Defense says 26 year old Staff Sgt. Octavio Herrera, 22 year old Sgt. Jamar Hicks and 26 year-old Spc. Keith Grace of the 101st Airborne's 4th Brigade Combat team died Sunday when enemy forces attacked their unit with indirect fire.
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear will order flags at all state offices to be lowered to half-staff from sunrise to sunset on the day of each soldiers’ internment.
More than 2,000 American soldiers have died in the eleven years since the war in Afghanistan began.