Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue January 14, 2014
Thread Drawing & 'Crazy Girl' Painting Workshops at Ephemera Paducah
Here's your opportunity to give that old, torn up quilt a new lease on life. Alabama dollmaker, painter and ceramicist Sunny Carvalho chats with Kat Lochte about her thread drawing and crazy girl painting workshops at Ephemera Paducah, Friday and Saturday (January 17 and 18).
In the thread drawing class, she teaches how to turn your thread drawings into a piece of stylish, functional art. According to the website, students will need to bring their own sewing machine, a darning foot, an old quilt, a disappearing ink pen, and some black thread... and your imagination! In Crazy Girl Painting, the medium is painting whimsicas, fun faces on Gesso-board.
See more at Ephemera Paducah.https://ephemerapaducah.worldsecuresystems.com/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=20383