Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri December 19, 2008
Tennessee Unemployment Rate Drops Slightly
By Jacque Day
Tennessee – Tennessee's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate has dropped slightly but steadily over the last few months, from 7.2 percent in September, to 7.0 percent in October to 6.9 percent in November. The state Department of Labor and Workforce Development reports, about 210,000 Tennesseans were unemployed in November, a decrease of about 2,000 people from the previous month.