Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon May 7, 2012
Tennessee Named a Top State for Business
Chief Executive magazine has named Tennessee one of the four top states for business. Tennessee ranked fourth in the annual ratings for the second straight year. Others in the top five were Texas, Florida, North Carolina and Indiana. Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development commissioner Bill Hagerty says the state continuously works to create and maintain a business friendly environment that encourages companies to grow and invest in Tennessee.