Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon October 29, 2012
Tennessee Cities and Towns Get Safe Routes to School
Puryear, Tenn., is among 12 municipalities receiving Safe Routes to Schools grants for improved sidewalks and bikeways. Dorothy and Noble Harrelson School in Puryear will use a little over $187,000 to build sidewalks and crosswalks. The total allocation is $1.8 million for all locations.
Cities receiving Safe Routes to School funds are (click on each link for copies of individual press releases for each recipient):
Grants are in PDF format:
Beshear Makes Appearance at CCMS