Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 8, 2012
Tenn. Foreclosure Help Notices Mailed
An estimated 37,000 Tennessee borrowers might be eligible for payment under a $25 billion national mortgage foreclosure settlement. Eligible borrowers will receive claim forms in the mail this month. Tennessee Attorney General Bob Cooper urges those who receive the forms to complete and return them by the Jan. 18 deadline. Those eligible include people who lost their homes between 2008 and 2011 to five major mortgage services, which include Ally/GMC, Bank of America, Citi, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo. The mailings will go out through Oct. 12.