Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon October 8, 2012
Tenn. Foreclosure Help Notices Mailed
An estimated 37,000 Tennessee borrowers might be eligible for payment under a $25 billion national mortgage foreclosure settlement. Eligible borrowers will receive claim forms in the mail this month. Tennessee Attorney General Bob Cooper urges those who receive the forms to complete and return them by the Jan. 18 deadline. Those eligible include people who lost their homes between 2008 and 2011 to five major mortgage services, which include Ally/GMC, Bank of America, Citi, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo. The mailings will go out through Oct. 12.