Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue November 13, 2012
Teletech Moves Forward with Hopkinsville Call Center
The Teletech call center in Hopkinsville is expected to open in the first quarter of next year. Hopkinsville-Christian County Economic Development Director Mitch Robinson says the company originally anticipated opening this fall, but pushed back the date because they did not have a committed client.
Teletech is in the process of selecting a contractor for remodeling its space in the Bradford Square mall and will make a decision by the end of the month. Robinson says he does not know if the call center has a client yet, but says Teletech is still accepting job applications as it moves forward. The call center is expected to bring in around 500 jobs to Hopkinsville.