Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Fri March 22, 2013
Teletech Expands In Paducah
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced yesterday TeleTech Holdings Inc.a global customer service company, is expanding its Kentucky presence with a customer experience center in Paducah, creating 450 new jobs. Last May, TeleTech announced a site opening in Hopkinsville, where the company plans to invest more than $12 million and create 500 to 700 jobs over the next few years.
TeleTech’s Paducah operations will include two facilities – one in the historic downtown area, and the other, a 30,000-square-foot building to be constructed in the city’s commerce park.