Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu December 18, 2008
Teacher Could Face More Charges
By Jacque Day
Murray, Kentucky – McCracken County Sheriff John Hayden seized documents from Lone Oak High School Tuesday that could be connected to the criminal investigation of 34-year-old teacher Jason Neelley. Sheriff Hayden says a grand jury will also consider a potential new charge against Neelley, dealing with discovered evidence of nude photographs. Hayden says the photos were not among the items recovered at the school. Neely was charged Monday with sexual abuse of a 17-year-old student. Earlier this year, the Kentucky legislature passed a new law, raising the legal age of consent from 16 to 18. The Metropolis resident was released Tuesday on a $5,000 cash bond.