Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu December 18, 2008
Teacher Could Face More Charges
By Jacque Day
Murray, Kentucky – McCracken County Sheriff John Hayden seized documents from Lone Oak High School Tuesday that could be connected to the criminal investigation of 34-year-old teacher Jason Neelley. Sheriff Hayden says a grand jury will also consider a potential new charge against Neelley, dealing with discovered evidence of nude photographs. Hayden says the photos were not among the items recovered at the school. Neely was charged Monday with sexual abuse of a 17-year-old student. Earlier this year, the Kentucky legislature passed a new law, raising the legal age of consent from 16 to 18. The Metropolis resident was released Tuesday on a $5,000 cash bond.