Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed July 15, 2009
TDOT Warns Clarksville Drivers of Intersection Work
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – Tennessee Department of Transportation officials have announced road work starting in 10-days will nearly shutdown a heavily trafficked Clarksville intersection.
One of the state's busiest intersections, Riverside Drive and North Second Street will be reduced to one travel lane and one turning lane as workers resurface and widen the roadway. Drivers are recommended to use an alternative route, such as the 101st Airborne Division Parkway or Warfield Boulevard to get from one side of town to the other. The work is expected to last at least 90 days.