Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed July 15, 2009
TDOT Warns Clarksville Drivers of Intersection Work
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – Tennessee Department of Transportation officials have announced road work starting in 10-days will nearly shutdown a heavily trafficked Clarksville intersection.
One of the state's busiest intersections, Riverside Drive and North Second Street will be reduced to one travel lane and one turning lane as workers resurface and widen the roadway. Drivers are recommended to use an alternative route, such as the 101st Airborne Division Parkway or Warfield Boulevard to get from one side of town to the other. The work is expected to last at least 90 days.