Most Active Stories
- Strong Winter Storm Bringing Significant Snow and Ice Accumulations
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Wed July 15, 2009
TDOT Warns Clarksville Drivers of Intersection Work
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – Tennessee Department of Transportation officials have announced road work starting in 10-days will nearly shutdown a heavily trafficked Clarksville intersection.
One of the state's busiest intersections, Riverside Drive and North Second Street will be reduced to one travel lane and one turning lane as workers resurface and widen the roadway. Drivers are recommended to use an alternative route, such as the 101st Airborne Division Parkway or Warfield Boulevard to get from one side of town to the other. The work is expected to last at least 90 days.