Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon September 28, 2009
TCAA Rallies//Trigg Prohibition Vote Tomorrow
By Jacque Day
Cadiz, KY – Trigg County votes tomorrow on whether or not to legalize alcohol sales in its community, and political groups are rallying behind their perspective views. An estimated four hundred people turned out to the Trigg County Recreation Complex north of Cadiz last night to rally against the measure. The Trigg Citizens Against Alcohol hosted the packed event. The nearly three hour long event included speeches, prayers, and performances from different groups from surrounding counties. Hardin Baptist Church pastor Ricky Cunningham delivered the key address. Trigg citizens vote tomorrow on the measure to determine whether the county will, or won't, repeal prohibition.
Tune into All Things Considered this afternoon for an in-depth report on the event.