Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Sun August 12, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Funding and regulatory approval is needed before an artificial blood product can be used in transfusions.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.