Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed April 29, 2009
Swine Flu Regional Update
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The head of the Illinois Department of Public Health says the state has logged nine probable cases of swine flu, all in northern Illinois. Dr. Damon Arnold says the people diagnosed range in age from 6 to 57. Arnold says all the cases have been mild and no one has been hospitalized. So far, nobody in Kentucky or Tennessee has been diagnosed with the disease, but health departments urge people to practice good hygiene to limit the spread of germs.