Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Wed April 29, 2009
Swine Flu Regional Update
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The head of the Illinois Department of Public Health says the state has logged nine probable cases of swine flu, all in northern Illinois. Dr. Damon Arnold says the people diagnosed range in age from 6 to 57. Arnold says all the cases have been mild and no one has been hospitalized. So far, nobody in Kentucky or Tennessee has been diagnosed with the disease, but health departments urge people to practice good hygiene to limit the spread of germs.