Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed April 29, 2009
Swine Flu Regional Update
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The head of the Illinois Department of Public Health says the state has logged nine probable cases of swine flu, all in northern Illinois. Dr. Damon Arnold says the people diagnosed range in age from 6 to 57. Arnold says all the cases have been mild and no one has been hospitalized. So far, nobody in Kentucky or Tennessee has been diagnosed with the disease, but health departments urge people to practice good hygiene to limit the spread of germs.