Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu May 16, 2013
Susan & Morgan Guess Present Bullying: A Plan for Kentucky and What Kids Can Do
Susan and Morgan Guess presented "A Plan for Kentucky and What Kids Can Do," during the Murray Human Rights Commission's Bullying Conference on April 6, 2013 in the Barkley Room of the Curris Center at Murray State University. Here is the the audio of their nearly hour long discussion of what the Guess family has done to bring attention to the issue of bullying since Morgan's experience.