Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri May 15, 2009
Stroke Robot Means Lifesaving Time
By Jacque Day
Paducah, KY – If you're having a stroke, a robot could save your life. Science fiction became reality this week at Western Baptist Hospital in Paducah, with a new robot telemedicine system that allows specialists to "beam in" from hundreds of miles away, to consult and diagnose on site, via the robot. Jacque Day has the story.