Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri May 15, 2009
Stroke Robot Means Lifesaving Time
By Jacque Day
Paducah, KY – If you're having a stroke, a robot could save your life. Science fiction became reality this week at Western Baptist Hospital in Paducah, with a new robot telemedicine system that allows specialists to "beam in" from hundreds of miles away, to consult and diagnose on site, via the robot. Jacque Day has the story.