Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Mon March 5, 2012
Storm Victims Eligible for State Medicaid Aid
Kentuckians displaced by recent storms who receive Medicaid benefits can receive up to a 30 day supply of their medicines with co-pays waived. Governor Beshear issued the first-ever executive order of this kind, which also allows residents of counties that were declared in a state of emergency to receive emergency refills. The order does not allow for emergency refills of controlled substances.