Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue September 10, 2013
State Auditor Issues Fraud Alert To KY Retirees
State Auditor Adam Edelen has alerted law enforcement to a fraudulent letter that has been sent to retirees in Kentucky. The letter claims the auditor's office has discovered that some 26,000 people were overpaid and that a field agent would contact them for repayment. Edelen says that isn't true, and he's concerned it could be part of a scam. Edelen says no collections are being sought. He said it's unclear how many retirees have received the letter.