Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue October 23, 2007
Staph Infection Prevention
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Hopkinsville's Jennie Stuart Medical Center is taking what one state expert calls a "proactive approach" in the prevention of a dangerous strain of staph infection.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Carrie Pond's report.