Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue January 8, 2013
Spike Lee is MSU's Next Presidential Lecturer
Writer and director Spike Lee is Murray State University's 2013 Presidential Lecturer. Lee’s lecture is called “An Evening with Spike Lee: America Through My Lens.”
Lee’s talk will focus on the history of America as well as its future and will touch on race relations and social issues. The lecture historically has been free and open to the public. Lee is scheduled to speak at 7:30 p.m. on February 4th in MSU’s Lovett Auditorium.