Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Thu July 16, 2009
Special training for elderly drivers
By Dan Modlin
South-Central, KY – Senior citizens in Kentucky are involved in more than 15 thousand vehicle collisions per year. To help address that issue, some special training programs for mature drivers have been implemented in south-central Kentucky. Kentucky Public Radio's Dan Modlin has this report.