Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu July 16, 2009
Special training for elderly drivers
By Dan Modlin
South-Central, KY – Senior citizens in Kentucky are involved in more than 15 thousand vehicle collisions per year. To help address that issue, some special training programs for mature drivers have been implemented in south-central Kentucky. Kentucky Public Radio's Dan Modlin has this report.