Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri July 20, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Judge Shea Nickell on Vice President Alben W. Barkley
At the McCracken County Public Library’s Evening Upstairs program July 19th, Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge Shea Nickell presented “Vice President Alben W. Barkley: In His Own Words,” a look at the life and career of The Veep in pictures, anecdotes, and personal remembrances on the 135th anniversary of his birth in Graves County.