Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Fri July 20, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Judge Shea Nickell on Vice President Alben W. Barkley
At the McCracken County Public Library’s Evening Upstairs program July 19th, Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge Shea Nickell presented “Vice President Alben W. Barkley: In His Own Words,” a look at the life and career of The Veep in pictures, anecdotes, and personal remembrances on the 135th anniversary of his birth in Graves County.