Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Thu November 13, 2008
Soldiers Home Early
By Carrie Pond
Ft. Campbell, KY – Nearly 300 101st Airborne Division soldiers arrived home to Fort Campbell early yesterday morning, many either one or two months earlier than originally scheduled. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports after several time changes, the soldiers' flight touched down just after 5 a-m. Before reuniting with their families, soldiers were welcomed home by a speech from former 2nd Brigade Combat Team Commander Joseph Anderson. Many of the soldiers were returning from their second or third deployment overseas.