Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri August 28, 2009
Soldier Suspect Turns Himself In
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Police in Clarksville say a Fort Campbell soldier, wanted in a fatal overnight stabbing, has surrendered. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports Donald Ray Green Jr. turned himself in at a convenience store this morning. Police had obtained a criminal homicide warrant for Green after a stabbing on Thursday night in the parking lot of a supermarket near the U.S. Army Base. Police say the victim, whose name was not immediately released, managed to walk across Fort Campbell Boulevard into Kentucky before collapsing. He was pronounced dead at Blanchfield Army Community hospital.