Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri August 28, 2009
Soldier Suspect Turns Himself In
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Police in Clarksville say a Fort Campbell soldier, wanted in a fatal overnight stabbing, has surrendered. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports Donald Ray Green Jr. turned himself in at a convenience store this morning. Police had obtained a criminal homicide warrant for Green after a stabbing on Thursday night in the parking lot of a supermarket near the U.S. Army Base. Police say the victim, whose name was not immediately released, managed to walk across Fort Campbell Boulevard into Kentucky before collapsing. He was pronounced dead at Blanchfield Army Community hospital.