Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu March 14, 2013
Soldier Found Dead At TN Home
Police in Clarksville are investigating the death of an Army officer from Fort Campbell, Ky., who was found dead at his home over the weekend. Fort Campbell spokesman Robert Jenkins said the officer was 24-year-old 1st Lt. Chris Rogan, who was assigned to the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division. Jenkins said his family has been notified and he couldn't provide more details while the death was under investigation.
Clarksville police found Rogan after they got a call about a deceased person at his home around 7 p.m. CDT Sunday, police spokesman Jim Knoll said. The cause of death was under investigation, Knoll said. U.S. Rep. Jim Himes of Connecticut released a statement about Rogan's death and said Rogan was a West Point graduate from Berlin, Conn.