Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu March 14, 2013
Soldier Found Dead At TN Home
Police in Clarksville are investigating the death of an Army officer from Fort Campbell, Ky., who was found dead at his home over the weekend. Fort Campbell spokesman Robert Jenkins said the officer was 24-year-old 1st Lt. Chris Rogan, who was assigned to the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division. Jenkins said his family has been notified and he couldn't provide more details while the death was under investigation.
Clarksville police found Rogan after they got a call about a deceased person at his home around 7 p.m. CDT Sunday, police spokesman Jim Knoll said. The cause of death was under investigation, Knoll said. U.S. Rep. Jim Himes of Connecticut released a statement about Rogan's death and said Rogan was a West Point graduate from Berlin, Conn.