Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon July 2, 2007
Soldier Family Assistance Center
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Earlier this year, the Washington Post exposed abysmal conditions at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. The story's publicity shined the spotlight on how poorly we care for some of our wounded soldiers. While not necessarily a direct result of the Post's stories, the Army is changing how its medical system works. Jim Michael recently visited the Soldier Family Assistance Center at Fort Campbell, and explains how some of the changes will affect injured soldiers.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear about Michael's visit to the Soldier Family Assistance Center.