Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon July 2, 2007
Soldier Family Assistance Center
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Earlier this year, the Washington Post exposed abysmal conditions at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. The story's publicity shined the spotlight on how poorly we care for some of our wounded soldiers. While not necessarily a direct result of the Post's stories, the Army is changing how its medical system works. Jim Michael recently visited the Soldier Family Assistance Center at Fort Campbell, and explains how some of the changes will affect injured soldiers.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear about Michael's visit to the Soldier Family Assistance Center.