Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue February 19, 2013
Small Business Disaster Loan Deadline Approaches
Small businesses and agriculture operatives have less than a month left to apply for federal economic injury disaster loans as result of this summer’s drought. The deadline for the Small Business Administration assistance is March 12. Loans through the program can be up to $2 million with interest rates as low as four percent for eligible small businesses and three percent for nonprofits.
Businesses in the following counties are eligible for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program: Ballard, Breckinridge, Butler, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Christian, Crittenden, Daviess, Edmonson, Fulton, Graves, Grayson, Hancock, Henderson, Hickman, Hopkins, Livingston, Logan, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, McLean, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Simpson, Todd, Trigg, Union, Webster and Warren.
Eligible businesses and nonprofits can apply online at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.