Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue February 19, 2013
Small Business Disaster Loan Deadline Approaches
Small businesses and agriculture operatives have less than a month left to apply for federal economic injury disaster loans as result of this summer’s drought. The deadline for the Small Business Administration assistance is March 12. Loans through the program can be up to $2 million with interest rates as low as four percent for eligible small businesses and three percent for nonprofits.
Businesses in the following counties are eligible for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program: Ballard, Breckinridge, Butler, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Christian, Crittenden, Daviess, Edmonson, Fulton, Graves, Grayson, Hancock, Henderson, Hickman, Hopkins, Livingston, Logan, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, McLean, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Simpson, Todd, Trigg, Union, Webster and Warren.
Eligible businesses and nonprofits can apply online at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.