Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Tue February 19, 2013
Small Business Disaster Loan Deadline Approaches
Small businesses and agriculture operatives have less than a month left to apply for federal economic injury disaster loans as result of this summer’s drought. The deadline for the Small Business Administration assistance is March 12. Loans through the program can be up to $2 million with interest rates as low as four percent for eligible small businesses and three percent for nonprofits.
Businesses in the following counties are eligible for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program: Ballard, Breckinridge, Butler, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Christian, Crittenden, Daviess, Edmonson, Fulton, Graves, Grayson, Hancock, Henderson, Hickman, Hopkins, Livingston, Logan, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, McLean, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Simpson, Todd, Trigg, Union, Webster and Warren.
Eligible businesses and nonprofits can apply online at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.