Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri September 28, 2012
Sleepwalk with Me at Maiden Alley Cinema
Public radio returns to the big screen this week at Paducah's Maiden Alley Cinema. Following the Garrison Keillor documentary The Man on the Radio in the Red Shoes and the Robert Altman-helmed movie version of A Prairie Home Companion, This American Life host Ira Glass presents Sleepwalk with Me, a film loosely based on the real-life experiences of comedian Mike Birbiglia. Birbiglia is a frequent contributor to This American Life and suffers from rapid eye movement behavior disorder. His efforts to control the resulting sleepwalking, jump-start his career, and maintain his relationships form the basis for the movie. Maiden Alley's Larry Thomas and Todd Hatton take a look at Sleepwalk with Me.