Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri September 28, 2012
Sleepwalk with Me at Maiden Alley Cinema
Public radio returns to the big screen this week at Paducah's Maiden Alley Cinema. Following the Garrison Keillor documentary The Man on the Radio in the Red Shoes and the Robert Altman-helmed movie version of A Prairie Home Companion, This American Life host Ira Glass presents Sleepwalk with Me, a film loosely based on the real-life experiences of comedian Mike Birbiglia. Birbiglia is a frequent contributor to This American Life and suffers from rapid eye movement behavior disorder. His efforts to control the resulting sleepwalking, jump-start his career, and maintain his relationships form the basis for the movie. Maiden Alley's Larry Thomas and Todd Hatton take a look at Sleepwalk with Me.