Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri September 28, 2012
Sleepwalk with Me at Maiden Alley Cinema
Public radio returns to the big screen this week at Paducah's Maiden Alley Cinema. Following the Garrison Keillor documentary The Man on the Radio in the Red Shoes and the Robert Altman-helmed movie version of A Prairie Home Companion, This American Life host Ira Glass presents Sleepwalk with Me, a film loosely based on the real-life experiences of comedian Mike Birbiglia. Birbiglia is a frequent contributor to This American Life and suffers from rapid eye movement behavior disorder. His efforts to control the resulting sleepwalking, jump-start his career, and maintain his relationships form the basis for the movie. Maiden Alley's Larry Thomas and Todd Hatton take a look at Sleepwalk with Me.