Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue October 13, 2009
Sixth Swine Flu Death in Kentucky
By Angela Hatton
Georgetown, KY – As shipments of swine flu vaccine continue to reach Kentucky, health officials have announced the death of a Scott County man. This marks the state's sixth swine flu-related death. Scott County Coroner John Goble reports the death of a 39-year-old man. Goble says the man had been sick for several days. He says the man did not appear to have any significant underlying medical condition.