Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue July 24, 2012
Six Die in Weekly Traffic Accidents
A review of last week's traffic fatalities across the Commonwealth showed none of the victims were in cars. Kentucky State Police officials said six people were killed in traffic, four on motorcycles.
None of the four wore helmets. Another fatality involved a moped rider and the remaining death was that of a pedestrian. Captain David Jude with the KSP said the deaths came in separate crashes and raised the number of traffic deaths statewide to at least 414 for the year to date.