Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue July 24, 2012
Six Die in Weekly Traffic Accidents
A review of last week's traffic fatalities across the Commonwealth showed none of the victims were in cars. Kentucky State Police officials said six people were killed in traffic, four on motorcycles.
None of the four wore helmets. Another fatality involved a moped rider and the remaining death was that of a pedestrian. Captain David Jude with the KSP said the deaths came in separate crashes and raised the number of traffic deaths statewide to at least 414 for the year to date.