Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue July 24, 2012
Six Die in Weekly Traffic Accidents
A review of last week's traffic fatalities across the Commonwealth showed none of the victims were in cars. Kentucky State Police officials said six people were killed in traffic, four on motorcycles.
None of the four wore helmets. Another fatality involved a moped rider and the remaining death was that of a pedestrian. Captain David Jude with the KSP said the deaths came in separate crashes and raised the number of traffic deaths statewide to at least 414 for the year to date.