Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue July 24, 2012
Six Die in Weekly Traffic Accidents
A review of last week's traffic fatalities across the Commonwealth showed none of the victims were in cars. Kentucky State Police officials said six people were killed in traffic, four on motorcycles.
None of the four wore helmets. Another fatality involved a moped rider and the remaining death was that of a pedestrian. Captain David Jude with the KSP said the deaths came in separate crashes and raised the number of traffic deaths statewide to at least 414 for the year to date.