Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon March 16, 2009
Siemer Expansion Dollars
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear will be in Hopkinsville Wednesday (tomorrow) to present a check to Siemer [SEEM-er] Milling Company. The plant plans a fifteen million dollar expansion project over the next year. Siemer Plant Manager Todd Perry tells the Kentucky New Era the construction will increase wheat processing capacity by 45-percent and create new jobs. The new project is slated for completion in 2010. Funding for the enhancement comes from the Kentucky Agricultural Finanace Department.