Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed August 1, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Paducah widow Penny Baird Shemwell is going back to a state penitentiary soon. All criminal charges against Shemwell were settled Tuesday in two McCracken County courtrooms.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the story.