Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue February 28, 2012
Severe Weather on the Way
National Weather Service meteorologists say our region could see some severe weather tonight through tomorrow morning. A warm front will move north through the area this evening bringing widespread showers and thunderstorms overnight. Forecasters say this means a few severe storms are possible tonight, with the main threats being damaging winds and large hail. A cold second front will follow the warm one east out of southeast Missouri around sunrise tomorrow. We could see high winds, large hail, and even tornados tomorrow morning. Locally heavy rainfall of one to two inches is possible in the morning, as multiple storms track over the same areas.