Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu March 1, 2012
Severe Weather Expected in Region Tonight
Severe weather headed to our region again tonight will likely arrive in two in two waves. Forecasters say the first one will arrive late tonight and will probably produce hail and damaging winds the second one will arrive late Friday morning and possibly result in tornadoes and more hail. National Weather Service Paducah Forecaster Jim Packett says the storms tomorrow could hold off until later, though.
“We may see little to nothing in the morning hours whatsoever, if anything breaks through, though, it’s gonna develop into something. Some of which could be long track super cells similar to what we had yesterday.”
Packett says tomorrow's weather situation could change rapidly, and he urges everyone in the affected areas to stay alert to weather updates.