Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed April 17, 2013
Severe Weather Coming to Region
Severe weather is expected across the region over the next 48 hours.
The national weather service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch through 9:00pm for the WKMS listening area. A wind advisory will also be in effect beginning at 1:00am.
Forecasters expect a second line of storms to reach the area in late afternoon tomorrow. The storms should last late into the night. Forecasters say the conditions will be favorable for high winds, hail and tornadoes. Rainfall totals are expected to be 1 to 2 inches.