Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Wed April 17, 2013
Severe Weather Coming to Region
Severe weather is expected across the region over the next 48 hours.
The national weather service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch through 9:00pm for the WKMS listening area. A wind advisory will also be in effect beginning at 1:00am.
Forecasters expect a second line of storms to reach the area in late afternoon tomorrow. The storms should last late into the night. Forecasters say the conditions will be favorable for high winds, hail and tornadoes. Rainfall totals are expected to be 1 to 2 inches.