Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed April 17, 2013
Severe Weather Coming to Region
Severe weather is expected across the region over the next 48 hours.
The national weather service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch through 9:00pm for the WKMS listening area. A wind advisory will also be in effect beginning at 1:00am.
Forecasters expect a second line of storms to reach the area in late afternoon tomorrow. The storms should last late into the night. Forecasters say the conditions will be favorable for high winds, hail and tornadoes. Rainfall totals are expected to be 1 to 2 inches.