Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed April 17, 2013
Severe Weather Coming to Region
Severe weather is expected across the region over the next 48 hours.
The national weather service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch through 9:00pm for the WKMS listening area. A wind advisory will also be in effect beginning at 1:00am.
Forecasters expect a second line of storms to reach the area in late afternoon tomorrow. The storms should last late into the night. Forecasters say the conditions will be favorable for high winds, hail and tornadoes. Rainfall totals are expected to be 1 to 2 inches.