Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu September 6, 2012
Severe Thunderstorms in the Region
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Warning for our area. NWS is reporting winds in excess of 60 mph and penny-sized hail.
Affected Counties are:
WESTERN CALDWELL COUNTY
SOUTHERN CRITTENDEN COUNTY.
Warning is in effect until 8:15 PM.