Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri June 26, 2009
Sen. Ken Winters on gaming bill, stimulus
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Although the expanded gambling bill dominated most of the press associated with Kentucky's recently concluded special session, a few bills did pass through both houses of the General Assembly. Chad Lampe speaks with 1st district Senator Dr. Ken Winters about his take on the gaming bill, new incentives for homebuyers, and a balanced budget that uses more than 740 million dollars in federal stimulus money.