Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri March 30, 2012
Second Graves County Shooting Victim Dies
A second victim of Tuesday’s shooting in Graves County has died. Police say 22 year old Jonathon Cagle if Mayfield passed away yesterday morning at Vanderbilt Medical Center. The Paducah sun reports a third victim, 19 year old Whitley More of Fancy Farm is expected to recover from her injuries. Two men have been arrested in connection with the shooting and are being held at the Graves County Jail. Both Kenon Andrews and Jacob Carter may have their current charges amended to murder at an initial hearing on April fourth. Graves County officials plan to meet with prosecutors to determine if they will seek the death penalty for both men.