Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri March 30, 2012
Second Graves County Shooting Victim Dies
A second victim of Tuesday’s shooting in Graves County has died. Police say 22 year old Jonathon Cagle if Mayfield passed away yesterday morning at Vanderbilt Medical Center. The Paducah sun reports a third victim, 19 year old Whitley More of Fancy Farm is expected to recover from her injuries. Two men have been arrested in connection with the shooting and are being held at the Graves County Jail. Both Kenon Andrews and Jacob Carter may have their current charges amended to murder at an initial hearing on April fourth. Graves County officials plan to meet with prosecutors to determine if they will seek the death penalty for both men.