Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Fri March 30, 2012
Second Graves County Shooting Victim Dies
A second victim of Tuesday’s shooting in Graves County has died. Police say 22 year old Jonathon Cagle if Mayfield passed away yesterday morning at Vanderbilt Medical Center. The Paducah sun reports a third victim, 19 year old Whitley More of Fancy Farm is expected to recover from her injuries. Two men have been arrested in connection with the shooting and are being held at the Graves County Jail. Both Kenon Andrews and Jacob Carter may have their current charges amended to murder at an initial hearing on April fourth. Graves County officials plan to meet with prosecutors to determine if they will seek the death penalty for both men.