Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed April 30, 2014
Second Arrest Made in Holly Bobo Case
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents have made a second arrest in connection to the disappearance and murder of Holly Bobo, a former University of Tennessee at Martin Nursing Student. Bobo disappeared from her home near Decaturville, TN on the morning of April 13, 2011.
In recent weeks, TBI Special Agents developed enough evidence to prompt special grand jury indictments for Jason Wayne Autry, 39, of Holladay, Tennessee. Zachary Rye Adams was arrested in March.
Authorities charged Autry with one count of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping and one count of First Degree Felony Murder, the same charges that Adams faces
Autry, is currently in the Riverbend Maximum Security Institution in Davidson County on an unrelated Aggravated Assault conviction.
After hundreds of searches, this case has been the most exhaustive and expensive in TBI history. The investigation remains active, with the possibility of additional charges and arrests.