Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed April 30, 2014
Second Arrest Made in Holly Bobo Case
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents have made a second arrest in connection to the disappearance and murder of Holly Bobo, a former University of Tennessee at Martin Nursing Student. Bobo disappeared from her home near Decaturville, TN on the morning of April 13, 2011.
In recent weeks, TBI Special Agents developed enough evidence to prompt special grand jury indictments for Jason Wayne Autry, 39, of Holladay, Tennessee. Zachary Rye Adams was arrested in March.
Authorities charged Autry with one count of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping and one count of First Degree Felony Murder, the same charges that Adams faces
Autry, is currently in the Riverbend Maximum Security Institution in Davidson County on an unrelated Aggravated Assault conviction.
After hundreds of searches, this case has been the most exhaustive and expensive in TBI history. The investigation remains active, with the possibility of additional charges and arrests.