Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed May 21, 2014
Samfest V Preview: A Memorial/Charity Concert for Local Musician Sammie Crutcher
Chris Kerlick returns to Sounds Good to preview Samfest V, the annual memorial/charity concert for late local musician Sammie Crutcher this Saturday (May 24). It's a day of fun, food and music located at the Hidden Acres Campground. Sammie's daughter Kayla Crutcher makes an appearance this year as a special performer. This family event features music in the styles of bluegrass, country and rock & roll. Proceeds from this year's Samfest goes to the American Heart Association.
Hidden Acres Campground is located at 2576 W. Antioch Rd, off Hwy 79 in Springville, Tennessee. Music and activities start at noon and continues into the evening.