Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed May 21, 2014
Samfest V Preview: A Memorial/Charity Concert for Local Musician Sammie Crutcher
Chris Kerlick returns to Sounds Good to preview Samfest V, the annual memorial/charity concert for late local musician Sammie Crutcher this Saturday (May 24). It's a day of fun, food and music located at the Hidden Acres Campground. Sammie's daughter Kayla Crutcher makes an appearance this year as a special performer. This family event features music in the styles of bluegrass, country and rock & roll. Proceeds from this year's Samfest goes to the American Heart Association.
Hidden Acres Campground is located at 2576 W. Antioch Rd, off Hwy 79 in Springville, Tennessee. Music and activities start at noon and continues into the evening.