Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Thu April 19, 2012
Running Great Jeff Galloway Hosts Training Camp
Murray hosts its second annual half marathon and 5K this weekend. Organizers again asked world class runner and former Olympian Jeff Galloway to host a free running clinic prior to the race. Galloway is regular contributor to Runners World and an author of more than 15 books on the subject. WKMS’ Drew Adams spoke to Jeff about the art of running, his teaching methods, and an injury which has slowed the marathoner’s pace, if only for a time.
Galloway’s training class will be held tomorrow at 9:00am and will consist of a 3-hour class and a 1-hour running assessment.