Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu April 19, 2012
Running Great Jeff Galloway Hosts Training Camp
Murray hosts its second annual half marathon and 5K this weekend. Organizers again asked world class runner and former Olympian Jeff Galloway to host a free running clinic prior to the race. Galloway is regular contributor to Runners World and an author of more than 15 books on the subject. WKMS’ Drew Adams spoke to Jeff about the art of running, his teaching methods, and an injury which has slowed the marathoner’s pace, if only for a time.
Galloway’s training class will be held tomorrow at 9:00am and will consist of a 3-hour class and a 1-hour running assessment.