Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu April 19, 2012
Running Great Jeff Galloway Hosts Training Camp
Murray hosts its second annual half marathon and 5K this weekend. Organizers again asked world class runner and former Olympian Jeff Galloway to host a free running clinic prior to the race. Galloway is regular contributor to Runners World and an author of more than 15 books on the subject. WKMS’ Drew Adams spoke to Jeff about the art of running, his teaching methods, and an injury which has slowed the marathoner’s pace, if only for a time.
Galloway’s training class will be held tomorrow at 9:00am and will consist of a 3-hour class and a 1-hour running assessment.