Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
Tue April 30, 2013
'Run for the Homeless' at the Gentry House Derby Party
Mike Wilson and Emily Kohl of the Gentry House in Murray stop by our studio on Sounds Good to speak with Kate Lochte about the first-annual community Derby Party: Run for the Homeless fundraiser on Saturday, May 4th at the Murray Banquet Center. The event starts at 2 p.m. and the race begins at 5:24 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Proceeds benefit the Gentry House in Murray. The Gentry House is a homeless/emergency shelter that acts as a safe haven for families with children in Murray and Calloway County. Click here for more about the Gentry House.