Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed January 30, 2013
Rough Weather Rolls Through Region
Last night’s storm system brought 80 mile an hour winds and multiple tornado sightings to our region as it moved through, but little actual damage was reported.
The storm hit just before midnight and lasted for about an hour before continuing east. So far, damage reports are limited to a few downed trees and some property damage caused by wind, especially in southern Marshall County and in the Lynn Grove area of Calloway County. Power outages were reported overnight in Christian and Muhlenberg Counties.