Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed January 30, 2013
Rough Weather Rolls Through Region
Last night’s storm system brought 80 mile an hour winds and multiple tornado sightings to our region as it moved through, but little actual damage was reported.
The storm hit just before midnight and lasted for about an hour before continuing east. So far, damage reports are limited to a few downed trees and some property damage caused by wind, especially in southern Marshall County and in the Lynn Grove area of Calloway County. Power outages were reported overnight in Christian and Muhlenberg Counties.