Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Wed January 30, 2013
Rough Weather Rolls Through Region
Last night’s storm system brought 80 mile an hour winds and multiple tornado sightings to our region as it moved through, but little actual damage was reported.
The storm hit just before midnight and lasted for about an hour before continuing east. So far, damage reports are limited to a few downed trees and some property damage caused by wind, especially in southern Marshall County and in the Lynn Grove area of Calloway County. Power outages were reported overnight in Christian and Muhlenberg Counties.