Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed January 30, 2013
Rough Weather Rolls Through Region
Last night’s storm system brought 80 mile an hour winds and multiple tornado sightings to our region as it moved through, but little actual damage was reported.
The storm hit just before midnight and lasted for about an hour before continuing east. So far, damage reports are limited to a few downed trees and some property damage caused by wind, especially in southern Marshall County and in the Lynn Grove area of Calloway County. Power outages were reported overnight in Christian and Muhlenberg Counties.