Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed June 6, 2012
Rolling Road Blocks on I-69
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials say there will be a rolling road block and a brief traffic stoppage on Interstate 69/Western Kentucky Parkway today and tomorrow.
Work on the KY 2619 overpass near the Caldwell-Hopkins County line is expected to begin around 9:00 a.m. About six miles from the work site, police will slow traffic to 10 miles per hour. This will create about a half-hour break in traffic to allow a contractor to erect portions of the new overpass structure. The road blocks are scheduled for westbound traffic today, and eastbound traffic tomorrow. Motorists are asked to drive carefully is this area, and expect delays of around half an hour.