Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed June 6, 2012
Rolling Road Blocks on I-69
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials say there will be a rolling road block and a brief traffic stoppage on Interstate 69/Western Kentucky Parkway today and tomorrow.
Work on the KY 2619 overpass near the Caldwell-Hopkins County line is expected to begin around 9:00 a.m. About six miles from the work site, police will slow traffic to 10 miles per hour. This will create about a half-hour break in traffic to allow a contractor to erect portions of the new overpass structure. The road blocks are scheduled for westbound traffic today, and eastbound traffic tomorrow. Motorists are asked to drive carefully is this area, and expect delays of around half an hour.