Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Fri March 29, 2013
Road Work To Begin On I-24
Motorists should get prepared for lane restrictions along sections of Interstate 24. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says the work zone restrictions are expected to go into effect on Monday. Lanes are expected to be closed on a stretch of I-24 in Christian County from near the 85 mile-marker to the 93 mile-marker near the Tennessee state line.
Work zone restrictions are also expected to go into effect on I-24 in McCracken County stretching from the 3 mile-marker to the 16 mile-marker.