Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Fri March 29, 2013
Road Work To Begin On I-24
Motorists should get prepared for lane restrictions along sections of Interstate 24. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says the work zone restrictions are expected to go into effect on Monday. Lanes are expected to be closed on a stretch of I-24 in Christian County from near the 85 mile-marker to the 93 mile-marker near the Tennessee state line.
Work zone restrictions are also expected to go into effect on I-24 in McCracken County stretching from the 3 mile-marker to the 16 mile-marker.