Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri March 29, 2013
Road Work To Begin On I-24
Motorists should get prepared for lane restrictions along sections of Interstate 24. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says the work zone restrictions are expected to go into effect on Monday. Lanes are expected to be closed on a stretch of I-24 in Christian County from near the 85 mile-marker to the 93 mile-marker near the Tennessee state line.
Work zone restrictions are also expected to go into effect on I-24 in McCracken County stretching from the 3 mile-marker to the 16 mile-marker.