Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri March 29, 2013
Road Work To Begin On I-24
Motorists should get prepared for lane restrictions along sections of Interstate 24. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says the work zone restrictions are expected to go into effect on Monday. Lanes are expected to be closed on a stretch of I-24 in Christian County from near the 85 mile-marker to the 93 mile-marker near the Tennessee state line.
Work zone restrictions are also expected to go into effect on I-24 in McCracken County stretching from the 3 mile-marker to the 16 mile-marker.