Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri July 20, 2012
Roach Receives a One Year Sentence
The Carlisle County bus driver responsible for a 2011 crash that claimed the life of a six year old boy has been sentenced.
59-year-old Anita Roach was convicted of reckless homicide and was sentenced to one year in jail yesterday. Roach was driving when her bus left the roadway causing the death of six-year-old Logan Simpson and injuries to approximately 20 passengers in May of 2011. Roach claimed a deer in the roadway was the cause of the crash.