Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Thu October 18, 2012
River's Edge International Film Festival Enters Eighth Year
The River’s Edge International Film Festival starts November 1 in Paducah. Now in its eighth year, the festival has worked to develop what the official website calls dedication “to the serious film maker, the serious film lover, and the art of the cinema.” The four-day event offers short and feature length films of all varieties.
The films this year come from the U.S. and countries around the world, including Russia, the UK, Spain, Palestine, and Japan. Maiden Alley Cinema Executive Director Landee Bryant talks to Angela Hatton about this year’s River’s Edge Festival.