Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 18, 2012
River's Edge International Film Festival Enters Eighth Year
The River’s Edge International Film Festival starts November 1 in Paducah. Now in its eighth year, the festival has worked to develop what the official website calls dedication “to the serious film maker, the serious film lover, and the art of the cinema.” The four-day event offers short and feature length films of all varieties.
The films this year come from the U.S. and countries around the world, including Russia, the UK, Spain, Palestine, and Japan. Maiden Alley Cinema Executive Director Landee Bryant talks to Angela Hatton about this year’s River’s Edge Festival.