Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu October 18, 2012
River's Edge International Film Festival Enters Eighth Year
The River’s Edge International Film Festival starts November 1 in Paducah. Now in its eighth year, the festival has worked to develop what the official website calls dedication “to the serious film maker, the serious film lover, and the art of the cinema.” The four-day event offers short and feature length films of all varieties.
The films this year come from the U.S. and countries around the world, including Russia, the UK, Spain, Palestine, and Japan. Maiden Alley Cinema Executive Director Landee Bryant talks to Angela Hatton about this year’s River’s Edge Festival.