Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu October 18, 2012
River's Edge International Film Festival Enters Eighth Year
The River’s Edge International Film Festival starts November 1 in Paducah. Now in its eighth year, the festival has worked to develop what the official website calls dedication “to the serious film maker, the serious film lover, and the art of the cinema.” The four-day event offers short and feature length films of all varieties.
The films this year come from the U.S. and countries around the world, including Russia, the UK, Spain, Palestine, and Japan. Maiden Alley Cinema Executive Director Landee Bryant talks to Angela Hatton about this year’s River’s Edge Festival.