Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue August 14, 2012
Ritchie Farmer Child Support Hearing Today
Former Kentucky agriculture commissioner Richie Farmer will be in court this morning asking for a reduction to his child support payments. Farmer says he's making the request because he no longer holds the top position at the state’s agriculture department and will be incapacitated for two months following surgery later this month. Farmer's lawyer has said the former U-K basketball star hasn't been employed since his term expired January First. Farmer and his wife divorced last month.