Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri October 18, 2013
RiffTrax Brings Classic Zombie Flick to Paducah Theater
On Thursday, October 24th, Cinemark Paducah is offering a live national simulcast of George Romero's seminal 1968 zombie flick "Night of the Living Dead." What makes this unique? One word: Rifftrax. And if you don't know what that is, here's five more words: Mystery Science Theater 3000.
The team behind the 90s cult favorite will the film their unique attentions, but first Riffer Bill Corbett gives Todd Hatton his attention to tell us about it. Bill Corbett is a former co-writer and performer on Mystery Science Theater 3000 along with Mike Nelson and Kevin Murphy. The three now make up the team behind Rifftrax and they're riffing on "Night of the Living Dead" live October 24th at Paducah's Cinemark Theater in a national simulcast.