Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed May 23, 2007
Rev. Howell Maurice Forgy
By Martin Booth Tracy
Murray, KY – The Telecommunications Systems Management Program at Murray State University recently kicked-off a year long celebration honoring wireless telephone inventor, Nathan B. Stubblefield. But Martin Booth Tracy talks about how a lesser-known Navy Chaplain, who came to Murray to build a church, coined a phrase immortalized in American pop culture.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Tracy's commentary about Reverend Howell Maurice Forgy.
Read the text for this commentary here.